Why do we do it?

We know how hard it’s to navigate through all the different ocean conservation initiatives, so we decided to make it easier for people to find a project they relate to and support it, becoming the change they want to see in the Ocean.

We have created this platform, so you can get to know curated ocean conservation projects, learn more about their challenges and accompany their impact.

How do we do it?

At SeaTheFuture we gather contributions to finance ocean conservation projects around the globe in a collaborative way.

Transparency

We believe transparency is the foundation of any conservation platform.

Efficiency

We make sure every contribution is put to good use to maximize the impact of the conservation project – showing and explaining where it goes and why it matters.

Simplicity

We want to make it as simple as possible for everyone to join and participate.

• If you’re a project that wants to join our platform, know that your application process only takes 15 min to fill out.

• If you’re an ocean lover that wants to contribute and support the incredible efforts being done by the conservation projects we endorse – we have a solution for you. If you don’t see a project you want to support, please let us know and we will work towards having it as soon as possible.

We are firm believers that together we can make a difference. Choices make changes.

Our business model

We have two ways of raising funds for the conservation projects we support:

Sustainable apparel

The purchase of our products is a great way for you to show your support to the projects you love whilst helping us take our mission further.

Our sustainable collection directly supports our portfolio of conservation projects. From the retail price of each of our products we will donate a fixed amount of money to the conservation project of your choice.

Sustainability is our destination

So we carefully follow the journey of each piece of garment, from the sourcing of raw materials to the end of the product's life, all while paying close attention to both packaging and labels. We assess in detail the life cycle of every product, so that each one has its own story to tell and its own purpose – to directly support one species or ecosystem.

Direct contribuitions

Another key revenue stream comes from direct contributions to the conservation projects we feature on our platform. Of the money people trust us with, 85% goes directly to conservation projects, supporting them in their efforts* and people can always trace it. The remaining 15% will be used to cover operational costs such as content creation for the project’s profiles and for extra visibility. We believe that the more we tell their story and share their mission, the more people we will gather around their cause, supporting them actively.

* All values are exclusive of applicable taxes.

Sea our people

It's great to put a face into a name, and here we want you to get to know the people behind SeaTheFuture united in the effort of saving our Ocean together.

SeaTheFuture Team

Assunção Loureiro

Management

Núria Baylina

Conservation

Joana Cartolano Leal

Conservation

Jaime Martin Grau

Conservation & Operations

João Miranda

Operations

Sara Vicente

Product

Julio Pereira

Senior Producer

Anna Pellow

Social Media

Community

Nur Aina Noorazli

Ocean Enthusiast

João Kopke

Ocean Enthusiast

Cristian Gruppi

Ocean Enthusiast

Joana Schenker

Professional Bodyboarder & Ocean Advocate

Chantelle Pretorius

Ocean Enthusiast

André Cabral

Ocean Enthusiast

Francisco Almoster

Ocean Enthusiast

Miguel Cunha

Ocean Enthusiast

Sofia Green

Galapagos Whale Shark Project

Jonathan Green

Galapagos Whale Shark Project

Alex Hearn

Galapagos Whale Shark Project

Betânia Ferreira

Programa Tatô

Sara Vieira

Programa Tatô

Maria Branco

Programa Tatô

Nicolas Pilcher

Marine Research Foundation

Kooi Chee

Marine Research Foundation

Leo Chevillon

SEOR

Julie Tourmetz

SEOR

Ricardo Galiot

Ocean Enthusiast

Tess Gridley

SWORD Indian Ocean Humpback Dolphins

Sasha Dines

SWORD Indian Ocean Humpback Dolphins

Viviane Foutrel

Ocean Enthusiast

Nuno Vasco Rodrigues

Marine Biologist & Conservation Photographer

Luiz Abud

Ocean Enthusiast

Yorch Montoya

Ocean Enthusiast

Certifications

Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers, new product launches, and events


    Have no product in the cart!
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.